The rising demand for infrared cameras in quality control and inspection application is expected to foster healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Infrared Imaging Market Forecast, 2022-2029.”
The infrared imaging market refers to the industry involved in the manufacturing, distribution, and use of infrared imaging systems and devices. Infrared imaging, also known as thermal imaging, utilizes infrared radiation to capture and create images based on the temperature differences of objects or scenes. These systems provide valuable insights into thermal patterns and allow for non-contact temperature measurement and analysis.
Request a Free Sample PDF Brochure:
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Infrared Imaging Market:
- Cox (South Korea)
- C-THERMAL (Austria)
- DALI Technology (China)
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Fluke (The U.S.)
- Sensors Unlimited (The U.S.)
- Episenorsa (Ireland)
- IRCameras LLC (The U.S.)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Princeton Instruments, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Raptor Photonics (The U.K.)
- Tonbo Imaging (The U.S.)
Regional Analysis:Rising Defense Expenditure to Contribute Growth in the Asia Pacific
Geographically, the infrared imaging market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The market is expected to account for the largest share in the global market owing to the existing industry players in the U.S such as IRCameras LLC, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Princeton Instruments, Inc., and Tonbo Imaging. Asia Pacific is predicted to rise tremendously during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for infrared imaging technology from various sectors. The increasing defense budget and expenditure can be a vital factor fueling the demand for infrared cameras to detect any intrusions on bonders, which, in turn, will aid the expansion of the market. Europe is predicted to witness a rapid growth rate in the foreseeable future. The ongoing advancement in infrared imaging technology for the development of cost-effective solutions is expected to promote the growth of the market.
Jan 2019: FLIR Systems, Inc. signed a contract worth USD 89 Million with French armed forces to provide the FLIR Black Hornet 3 nano-unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and Personal Reconnaissance System (PRS) to support French Armed Forces operations.
The report provides insights into the following aspects:
- The market research report provides information on various aspects of the Primary Flight Displays Market, including market size, growth rate, and projected revenue.
- Market trends are analyzed in the report through a comprehensive and systematic approach, considering historical data, current market conditions, and future projections.
- The report includes a vendor landscape analysis, offering insights into key market players, their profiles, product offerings, financials, market share, and strategic initiatives.
- Emerging trends are addressed in the report, highlighting new technologies, market segments, and growth opportunities that are gaining prominence in the Primary Flight Displays Market.
- The report highlights major drivers, challenges, and opportunities, such as increasing demand for advanced avionics systems, emphasis on flight safety, regulatory complexities, and emerging markets.
- Regional prospects for the market are analyzed, covering regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Key market players are identified in the report, along with their preferred strategies, allowing readers to understand the competitive landscape and make informed business decisions.
Inquire Before Buying This Report –
Read Latest News Blogs:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner,
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]