The global head-mounted display market size is expected to gain momentum backed by the increasing adoption of virtual reality (VR) and the growing number of gamers that is propelling the demand for innovative head-mounted display devices globally. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights, in its upcoming report, titled, “Head-Mounted Display Market Forecast, 2023-2030.”
The head-mounted display (HMD) market refers to the industry involved in the manufacturing, distribution, and use of devices worn on the head that provide a visual display. Head-mounted displays are designed to be worn like goggles or helmets and typically incorporate screens or optical systems to project images directly in front of the user’s eyes. These devices can be used for a variety of applications, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), gaming, training, and simulation. The head-mounted display market is driven by advancements in display technology, increasing demand for immersive experiences, and the growing adoption of VR and AR in various industries such as gaming, entertainment, healthcare, and aerospace.
Request a Free Sample PDF Brochure:
List of the Companies Operating in the Global Market for Head-Mounted Display:
- BAE Systems, Inc. (The U.K.)
- Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies company (The U.S.)
- Google Inc. (The U.S.)
- HTC Corporation (Taiwan)
- Kopin Corporation, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (The U.S.)
- Recon Instruments, Inc. (Canada)
- Samsung Electronics Co., LTD. (South Korea)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan)
- Novatel Inc. (Canada)
- Thales Defense & Security, Inc. (The U.S.)
Presence of Prominent Companies in North America to Accelerate Growth
Among all the regions, North America is expected to remain dominant and hold the highest position in the global head-mounted display market during the forecast period. This dominance is attributable to the presence of major companies that manufacture advanced head-mounted display devices in the region.The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase considerable growth backed by the growing adoption of virtual reality technology to develop innovative head-mounted displays in the region between 2020 and 2027.
Increasing Adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) Technology to Promote Growth
The emergence of modern technologies has propelled the adoption of advanced head-mounted displays equipped with AR and VR technologies. These technologies aid in eliminating the need for presence of the user to be present physically in dangerous environments, especially, life-threatening military expeditions. The growing number of gamers further presents a significant opportunity for the adoption of these devices across the globe. According to the data by the Newzoo Analytics Platform, there ae about 2.5 billion active gamers across the globe. These factors are expected to contribute to the global head-mounted display market growth in the forthcoming years.
The report provides insights into the following aspects:
- The market research report provides information on various aspects of the Primary Flight Displays Market, including market size, growth rate, and projected revenue.
- Market trends are analyzed in the report through a comprehensive and systematic approach, considering historical data, current market conditions, and future projections.
- The report includes a vendor landscape analysis, offering insights into key market players, their profiles, product offerings, financials, market share, and strategic initiatives.
- Emerging trends are addressed in the report, highlighting new technologies, market segments, and growth opportunities that are gaining prominence in the Primary Flight Displays Market.
- The report highlights major drivers, challenges, and opportunities, such as increasing demand for advanced avionics systems, emphasis on flight safety, regulatory complexities, and emerging markets.
- Regional prospects for the market are analyzed, covering regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Key market players are identified in the report, along with their preferred strategies, allowing readers to understand the competitive landscape and make informed business decisions.
Product Innovation by Eminent Companies to Augment Growth
The global head-mounted display market comprises small, medium, and large companies striving to maintain a stronghold by focusing on introducing innovative head-mounted display devices. Additionally, the adoption of organic and inorganic growth strategies by other key players is expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Inquiry Before Buying:
- October 2019 – The U.S. Air Force awarded a contract worth USD 8.5 million contract to Thales Defense and Security Inc. Under the contract, Thales will supply the advanced F-16 helmet-mounted integrated targeting system.
Read Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner,
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]