The global cloud seeding market size is set to gain traction from the increasing adoption of weather modification technologies by various countries, shares Fortune Business Insights™ in its report, titled ”Cloud Seeding Market, 2023-2030”.
This industry report provides a comprehensive analysis and in-depth understanding of the current market trends, dynamics, and opportunities in the industry. The report presents a holistic view of the market, encompassing key factors such as market size, growth drivers, challenges, competitive landscape, and future prospects. It offers valuable insights into various segments of the market, including product types, applications, and geographical regions. The report highlights the emerging market trends and innovative strategies adopted by leading market players to gain a competitive edge. It also examines the regulatory landscape and evaluates the impact of macroeconomic factors on the market.
Request a Free Sample PDF Brochure:
The cloud seeding market growth has been harmed by the COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in lockdown measures in various countries and delays in the implementation of niche projects. Vail Resorts, for instance, one of the longest-running funders of climate modification activities in the central Colorado Mountains, ended funding for all of its planned initiatives this year due to COVID-19-related budget impacts.
List of Key Players Profiled in the Cloud Seeding Market Report
- RHS Consulting, Ltd
- North American Weather Consultants, Inc.
- Snowy Hydro limited
- Seeding Operations and Atmospheric Research (SOAR)
Based on type, the market is segmented into the ground and aerial-based seeding. In terms of method, the market has been segregated into dynamic cloud seeding and hygroscopic cloud seeding. By geography, the market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Drivers & Restraints-
Mounting Concerns over Water Scarcity Worldwide to Favor the Market
Water scarcity has become an acute concern for large swathes of the human population. According to a 2018 report by the UN, more than 2 billion people around the globe are undergoing extreme water distress. A 2020 report by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) revealed that 3.2 billion people reside in agricultural areas with high to very high water shortages. The growing water crisis across the planet has, therefore, created a dire need for weather technologies that can replenish depleted natural water reserves and build water sufficiency in vulnerable regions. Cloud seeding systems can play a vital role in meeting these challenges, as these technologies can stimulate artificial rain and expand access to usable water in water-constrained regions. Such technologies can be particularly useful in desert regions, such as the Middle East and Northern African countries. For example, at the Khalifa University of Science and Technology, UAE, researchers are testing nanotechnology-based cloud seeding materials that can significantly increase the size of rain droplets and make them denser.
The report provides insights into the following aspects:
- The market research report provides information on various aspects of the Primary Flight Displays Market, including market size, growth rate, and projected revenue.
- Market trends are analyzed in the report through a comprehensive and systematic approach, considering historical data, current market conditions, and future projections.
- The report includes a vendor landscape analysis, offering insights into key market players, their profiles, product offerings, financials, market share, and strategic initiatives.
- Emerging trends are addressed in the report, highlighting new technologies, market segments, and growth opportunities that are gaining prominence in the Primary Flight Displays Market.
- The report highlights major drivers, challenges, and opportunities, such as increasing demand for advanced avionics systems, emphasis on flight safety, regulatory complexities, and emerging markets.
- Regional prospects for the market are analyzed, covering regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Key market players are identified in the report, along with their preferred strategies, allowing readers to understand the competitive landscape and make informed business decisions.
Ask For Customization:
Rising Trend of Technological Advancements to Boost Market Growth in North America
North America will have the largest cloud seeding market share due to high technological advancements in climate control systems. In North America, the use of climate modifying solutions for communication and surveillance is also driving market development.Europe is also expected to have a healthy growth rate in this sector, as countries in the region are making concerted efforts to reduce their reliance on erratic rains and develop their own “”””rain cycles.”””” The market in Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to expand due to the various rain-inducing programs undertaken by regional governments, as well as increased demand for commercial applications.
Government Programs to PromoteCloud Seeding in Arid Areasto Encourage Innovation
Government initiatives, such as increasing the implementation of artificial rainfall technologies to improve water levels in countries such as India, are expected to drive the demand for weather control equipment. Furthermore, governments in India, the United Arab Emirates, and China are investing heavily in weather modification activities, generating huge opportunities for research and innovation for market players.
Inquire Before Buying:
July 2020: The National Center of Meteorology (NCM), UAE, declared that it had executed 219 cloud seeding operations across the country, using over 4,500 flares manufactured by the NCM’s Weather Enhancement Plant.
Read more related now:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner,
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]