The global aviation headsets market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 83.6 million by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 7.30% between 2021 to 2028. In its report titled “Aviation Headsets Market, 2021-2028,” Fortune Business Insight mentions that the market stood at USD 47.6 billion in 2020.
Continuous technology advancements and innovation is expected to generate traction for the market in upcoming years. For instance, earlier popular active noise reduction headsets (ANR) has come in another version digital noise reduction (DNR) aviation headset. It has more sophisticated features such as Bluetooth connectivity, extreme comfort, advanced microphone, lightweight among others than the former. Moreover, this technology has the ability to bring down noise to safe levels. Such advancements are expected to fuel the market growth.
The report highlights the following key information:
- The research report provides extensive information on the factors that are expected to affect the market growth and share during the forecast period.
- The report presents the current scenario and future growth prospects of the market in various geographical regions.
- The report delivers a competitive landscape analysis of the market, along with qualitative and quantitative information.
- The SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Force analysis are conducted in the report.
- The in-depth analysis of the market offers insights into the growth rate and opportunities available in the business.
Request a Free Sample PDF Brochure:
With this market research report, comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the industry can be obtained. In this report, each trend of the market is watchfully analyzed and researched by the market analysts. The market research report comprises of a detailed analysis of the vendor landscape and thorough company profiling of leading players of the worldwide market. The report also recognizes and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market.
By noise cancellation mode the market is segmented into active noise reduction (ANR) aviation headsets, and passive noise reduction (PNR) aviation headsets.
- Based on noise cancellation, the active noise reduction (ANR) aviation headsets segment held the market share of 67.56 in 2020.
By design type it is bifurcated into On-Ear, and In-Ear. By application it is divided into commercial aviation, military aviation, flight schools, helicopters, and recreational activities. Finally, based on region, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and South America.
What does the Report Provide?
The market report provides a detailed analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration to contribute to the market growth.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation has adversely impacted the market. There has been grounding of the aircraft fleets of airliners worldwide and also reduced the hiring of the new pilots by the airline operators. For instance, according to General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) yearly report, the manufacturers have witnessed a reduction in aircraft orders and delays in aircraft deliveries which are anticipated to impact on new pilot recruitments worldwide.
Rising Aviation Industry to Fuel Market Growth
The rising cross border disputes, anti-terror operations and expansion of aviation is fueling the aviation headsets market growth. For instance, according to a report by CAE Canadian training and simulator provider, In November 2020, stated that despite mass pilot lay-offs, the global commercial aviation is expected to onboard 27,000 new pilots in 2021 and 264,000 in the upcoming decade. Therefore, increasing employment in aviation is expected to accelerate the products demand.
Ask For Customization:
North America to Dominate Backed by Presence of Key Players in the Region
North America is expected to remain at the forefront and hold the highest position market during the forecast period. This is attributable to stable aviation infrastructure in the region. Moreover, presence of major key players is also expected to fuel the market. The region’s market stood at USD 17.8 million in 2020.
Asia Pacific is expected to show significant aviation headsets market share owing to high number of the first-time flyers and developing aviation infrastructure in economies such as India and China is expected to promote the regional market.
Key Players to Focus on New Launches to Strengthen their Market Prospectus
The global market contains a large number of prominent companies that are constantly trying to develop unique devices to cater to the demand from patients across the globe. To do so, they are joining hands with local or reputed firms, launching new solutions to strengthen their portfolio in the market. Below is industry development:
- July 2019 – Bose Corporation announced the launch of Bose ProFlight Series 2 aviation headset. It is equipped with digital ANR capabilities, in-ear Design Type, three noise reduction mode, and lightweight for commercial aviation.
List of Key Players Profiled in Report
- David Clark Company Inc. (Worcester, U.S.)
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Wedemark, Germany)
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Bosch Security Systems GmbH) (Grasbrunn, Germany)
- Clarity Aloft Technologies Inc. (Maple Grove, Minnesota, U.S.)
- The 3M Company (Saint Paul, Minnesota, U.S.)
- Telex Communications Inc. (Burnsville, Minnesota, U.S.)
- Lightspeed Aviation Inc. (Oregon, Ohio, U.S.)
- Faro Aviation LLC (Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.)
- Pilot Communications USA (Irvine, U.S.)
- MicroAvionics UK Ltd. (Horsley, Derbyshire, U.K.)
- Flightcom Corporation (Portland, Oregon, U.S.)
- AKG Acoustics GmbH (Salzberg, Austria)
- Sonova Communications AG (formerly Phonak Communications AG) (Murten, Switzerland)
- Plantronics Inc. (Santa Cruz, California, U.S.)
Read Related News:
Non-Destructive Testing Market Analysis
Non-Destructive Testing Market Opportunities
Non-Destructive Testing Market Trends
Non-Destructive Testing Market Size
Non-Destructive Testing Market Share
Non-Destructive Testing Market Growth
Non-Destructive Testing Market Forecast
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner,
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune – 411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter