The global aviation headsets market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 83.6 million by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 7.30% between 2021 to 2028. In its report titled “Aviation Headsets Market, 2021-2028,” Fortune Business Insight mentions that the market stood at USD 47.6 billion in 2020.
Continuous technology advancements and innovation is expected to generate traction for the market in upcoming years. For instance, earlier popular active noise reduction headsets (ANR) has come in another version digital noise reduction (DNR) aviation headset. It has more sophisticated features such as Bluetooth connectivity, extreme comfort, advanced microphone, lightweight among others than the former. Moreover, this technology has the ability to bring down noise to safe levels. Such advancements are expected to fuel the market growth.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation has adversely impacted the market. There has been grounding of the aircraft fleets of airliners worldwide and also reduced the hiring of the new pilots by the airline operators. For instance, according to General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) yearly report, the manufacturers have witnessed a reduction in aircraft orders and delays in aircraft deliveries which are anticipated to impact on new pilot recruitments worldwide.
By noise cancellation mode the market is segmented into active noise reduction (ANR) aviation headsets, and passive noise reduction (PNR) aviation headsets.
- Based on noise cancellation, the active noise reduction (ANR) aviation headsets segment held the market share of 67.56 in 2020.
By design type it is bifurcated into On-Ear, and In-Ear. By application it is divided into commercial aviation, military aviation, flight schools, helicopters, and recreational activities. Finally, based on region, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa and South America.
Rising Aviation Industry to Fuel Market Growth
The rising cross border disputes, anti-terror operations and expansion of aviation is fueling the aviation headsets market growth. For instance, according to a report by CAE Canadian training and simulator provider, In November 2020, stated that despite mass pilot lay-offs, the global commercial aviation is expected to onboard 27,000 new pilots in 2021 and 264,000 in the upcoming decade. Therefore, increasing employment in aviation is expected to accelerate the products demand.
Get Customized PDF Brochure:
North America to Dominate Backed by Presence of Key Players in the Region
North America is expected to remain at the forefront and hold the highest position market during the forecast period. This is attributable to stable aviation infrastructure in the region. Moreover, presence of major key players is also expected to fuel the market. The region’s market stood at USD 17.8 million in 2020.
Asia Pacific is expected to show significant aviation headsets market share owing to high number of the first-time flyers and developing aviation infrastructure in economies such as India and China is expected to promote the regional market.
Key Players to Focus on New Launches to Strengthen their Market Prospectus
The global market contains a large number of prominent companies that are constantly trying to develop unique devices to cater to the demand from patients across the globe. To do so, they are joining hands with local or reputed firms, launching new solutions to strengthen their portfolio in the market. Below is industry development:
- July 2019 – Bose Corporation announced the launch of Bose ProFlight Series 2 aviation headset. It is equipped with digital ANR capabilities, in-ear Design Type, three noise reduction mode, and lightweight for commercial aviation.
List of Key Players Profiled in Report
- David Clark Company Inc. (Worcester, U.S.)
- Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Wedemark, Germany)
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Bosch Security Systems GmbH) (Grasbrunn, Germany)
- Clarity Aloft Technologies Inc. (Maple Grove, Minnesota, U.S.)
- The 3M Company (Saint Paul, Minnesota, U.S.)
- Telex Communications Inc. (Burnsville, Minnesota, U.S.)
- Lightspeed Aviation Inc. (Oregon, Ohio, U.S.)
- Faro Aviation LLC (Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.)
- Pilot Communications USA (Irvine, U.S.)
- MicroAvionics UK Ltd. (Horsley, Derbyshire, U.K.)
- Flightcom Corporation (Portland, Oregon, U.S.)
- AKG Acoustics GmbH (Salzberg, Austria)
- Sonova Communications AG (formerly Phonak Communications AG) (Murten, Switzerland)
- Plantronics Inc. (Santa Cruz, California, U.S.)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]