The global military antenna market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 6.28 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 9.52% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its report titled “Military Antenna Market, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 3.25 billion in 2020. Factors such as the rising military expenditure and the growing cross-border disputes are anticipated to propel the demand for the product during the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
List of the Companies Profiled in the Global Market for Military Antenna:
- Antcom (California, the U.S.)
- Cobham Limited (Wimborne Minster, The U.K)
- Comrod Communication AS (Stavanger, Norway)
- Eylex Pty Ltd. (New South Wales, Australia)
- Hascall-Denke (Florida, The U.S.)
- L3Harris Technologies Inc. (Florida, The U.S.)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (Maryland, The U.S.)
- MTI Wireless Edge Ltd. (Israel)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (Connecticut, The U.S.)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Munich, Germany)
- TERMA (Aarhus Municipality, Denmark)
Rising Cross Border Disputes to Augment Growth
The rising border disputes have led the governments of several countries to strengthen their surveillance, security, and tracking capabilities. For instance, China and Japan are at loggerheads with the border issue involving parts of the South China Sea consisting of the Ryukyu Islands and Senkaku Islands. The need to ensure reliable communication and the increasing focus on strengthening the military might by countries globally will propel the adoption of the product. This, coupled with the growing military expenditures, is expected to favor the global military antenna market growth during the forecast period.
Based on frequency, the market is divided into high frequency, ultra-high frequency, super high frequency, and extremely high frequency. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into dipole antenna, aperture antenna, traveling wave antenna, loop antenna, and array antenna. Moreover, based on platform, the market is trifurcated into airborne, marine, and ground.
On the basis of the platform, the ground segment held a global military antenna market share of about 44.86% in terms of revenue in the forthcoming years. The segment is anticipated to experience exponential growth backed by the growing focus on the modernization of existing military equipment that is boosting the adoption of advanced military antennas for ground operations globally.
Lastly, based on the region, the market is classified into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
North America – The region is expected to hold the highest position in the market in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to the presence of prominent manufacturers in the region and the growing focus on the modernization of military equipment that will propel the adoption of advanced military antennas in the region. North America stood at USD 1.22 billion in 2020.
Asia-Pacific – The market in the region is expected to gain traction backed by the increasing defense spending in countries such as India and China. According to the Center for Strategic & International Studies, in 2020, China spent around 1.268 trillion yuan in its defense budget, a 6.6% rise compared to the previous year.
Key Players Focus on Partnership to Intensify Industry Competition
The global market for military antenna is experiencing healthy competition among major companies. These companies are focusing on partnering with other industry players to expand their product portfolio and further gain a stronghold in the market. Moreover, other key players are leveraging the opportunities by adopting several organic and inorganic strategies during the forecast period.
Speak to Our Expert:
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments –Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Latest technological Advancements
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Quantitative Insights- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Military Antenna Market
- Global Military Antenna Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Frequency
- High Frequency
- Ultra-High Frequency
- Super High Frequency
- Extremely High Frequency
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Dipole Antenna
- Aperture Antenna
- Traveling Wave Antenna
- Loop Antenna
- Array Antenna
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Application
- Electronic Warfare
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Platform
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia pacific
- Rest of the World
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Military Antenna Market
- Steps Taken By Industry/Companies/Governments to Overcome the Impact
- Key Developments in The Industry in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Potential Opportunities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
Key Industry Development:
December 2020 – Raytheon Technologies Corporation secured a contract worth USD 90.2 million from the U.S. Navy. The contract is aimed at delivering 23 submarine high data rate antenna systems for the high-capacity communication of underwater vessels.
Read Other News:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road, Baner,
Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: