The global military gas mask market is set to gain momentum from the increasing need to protect homeland security and defense forces personnel from harmful gases, such as chlorine and sulfur. This information is given in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights™, titled, “Military Gas Mask Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Mask Type (Full face Gas Mask, Half face Gas Mask), By Product Type (Non-Powered, Powered), By Application (Chemical, Biological, Nuclear, Radiological Defense) and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.” The report further mentions that military gas masks have a flexible face cover, filter cartridge canisters, straps, and transparent eye lenses.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has shattered the global economy. Hospitals are exhibiting a low number of beds for patients. Until and unless a vaccine is found, we are unable to estimate the timeline up to when this situation would persist. Our research reports will help you in generating more revenues by choosing the right strategy.
How Did We Create This Report For You?
We follow an innovative research methodology that includes data triangulation on the basis of bottom-up and top-down approaches. We conduct extensive primary research to validate the projected market numbers. The data used to estimate the forecast for various segments at the country, regional, and global levels is collected through interviews with various leading stakeholders. We also derive information from paid databases, industry journals, SEC filings, and other authentic resources. The report includes several details, such as drivers, opportunities, challenges, and dynamics of the market.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure of this Research Report:
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Market Forecast:
- Since The Covid-19 Virus Outbreak in December 2019, The Disease Has Spread to Almost 100 Countries Around the Globe with The World Health Organization Declaring It a Public Health Emergency. The Global Impacts of The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Are Already Starting to Be Felt, And Will Significantly Affect The d Market Forecast In 2029.
- Covid-19 Can Affect the Global Economy in Three Main Ways: By Directly Affecting Production and Demand, By Creating Supply Chain and Market Disruption, And by Its Financial Impact on Firms and Financial Markets.
- The Outbreak of Covid-19 Has Brought Effects on Many Aspects, Like Flight Cancellations; Travel Bans and Quarantines; Restaurants Closed; All Indoor Events Restricted; Over Forty Countries’ State of Emergency Declared; Massive Slowing of The Supply Chain; Stock Market Volatility; Falling Business Confidence, Growing Panic Among the Population, And Uncertainty About Future.
- This Report Also Analyses the Impact of Coronavirus Covid-19 On the Industry.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Political Conflicts Worldwide to Propel Growth
The rising unrest and terrorism in several countries across the globe, as well as political conflicts would create high demand for military gas masks in the upcoming years. Also, government bodies are investing huge sums in enhancing soldiers’ safety. At the same time, they are trying to protect them from technologically advanced explosive attacks by insurgents.
Also, military forces often come across numerous chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) threats, which, in turn, would require innovative troop protection measures. These factors are projected to bolster the military gas mask market growth in the near future. However, using military gas masks in oxygen-deficient atmospheres can cause difficulties in breathing. It may hinder growth.
Ask For Customization:
North America to Dominate Stoked by Upgradation of Military Forces in the U.S.
Geographically, North America holds the largest military gas mask market share at present. This growth is mainly attributable to the increasing upgradation programs of first responder protection systems and military forces in the U.S. Besides, the presence of numerous prominent military gas mask manufacturers, such as AirBoss of America Corp., Avon Protection, Honeywell International Inc., and Johnson Controls in the region would aid growth.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is set to showcase considerable growth throughout the forthcoming years because of the increasing modernization of warfare technologies in developing countries, such as China and India. In Europe, the market would grow moderately on account of the rising hostile agitations, riots, and tensions between countries. Coupled with these, the surging military expenses in the region would also augment the demand for military gas masks in this region.
Key Players Focus on Bagging New Contracts from Government Agencies
The global market houses a wide range of international and local companies. They are mainly trying to bag new contracts from regulatory bodies worldwide to deliver their in-house products. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- November 2020: Jammu Kashmir police announced that it is likely to procure anti-riot gas masks (ARGMs) to protect its personnel on ground from the toxic material produced by various gases, such as tear gas, chilly grenades, and pepper gas. The new military gas masks will protect them from inhaling and digesting these gases.
- March 2019: Avon Protection Systems won a new contract worth USD 2459 million from the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) to produce M53A1 military masks. These military gas masks will help to counter domestic and unique threats encountered on the modern peacekeeping operations, global war on terrorism, and battlefield.
Inquire Before Buying Report:
A list of all the renowned military gas mask manufacturers operating in the global market:
- Avon Protection (The U.S.)
- 3M (The U.S.)
- KCWW (The U.S.)
- MSA (Pennsylvania)
- Johnson Controls (The U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.)
- AirBoss of America Corp. (Canada)
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- RPB Safety (The U.S.)
- RSG Safety (Netherland)
- Other key market players
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]