The global airport ground support vehicle market size is expected to experience considerable growth in the forthcoming years. Fortune Business Insights in its upcoming report, titled, “Airport Ground Support Vehicle Market, 2022-2029.”, observes that the increasing focus on airport expansion activities and the rising air traffic are expected to boost the product’s demand during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing adoption of advanced technologies will bode well for the growth of the market. For instance, in February 2021, ThorDrive showcased how the LIDAR sensors are adopted to power their cargo and baggage ground support tractors at the Cincinnati International Airport. Built under its autonomous vehicle program, the sensor can aid in automatically transport baggage and cargo to and from aircraft and facilities at any given time of the day.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Market Forecast:
- Since The Covid-19 Virus Outbreak in December 2019, The Disease Has Spread to Almost 100 Countries Around the Globe with The World Health Organization Declaring It a Public Health Emergency. The Global Impacts of The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Are Already Starting to Be Felt, And Will Significantly Affect The d Market Forecast In 2029.
- Covid-19 Can Affect the Global Economy in Three Main Ways: By Directly Affecting Production and Demand, By Creating Supply Chain and Market Disruption, And by Its Financial Impact on Firms and Financial Markets.
- The Outbreak of Covid-19 Has Brought Effects on Many Aspects, Like Flight Cancellations; Travel Bans and Quarantines; Restaurants Closed; All Indoor Events Restricted; Over Forty Countries’ State of Emergency Declared; Massive Slowing of The Supply Chain; Stock Market Volatility; Falling Business Confidence, Growing Panic Among the Population, And Uncertainty About Future.
- This Report Also Analyses the Impact of Coronavirus Covid-19 On the Industry.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure of this Research Report:
Based on the power source, the global market for airport ground support vehicle is trifurcated into electric vehicles, non-electric vehicles, and hybrids. On the basis of application, the market is bifurcated into commercial and military & defense. Lastly, based on the region, the market is segregated into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World.
Increasing Focus on Airport Expansion to Promote Growth
Although the COVID-19 pandemic led to fewer numbers of airlines operating worldwide, the number of flyers is about to rise significantly in the coming years. For instance, several governments are investing in airlines to ensure positive turnaround for the aviation industry. Furthermore, according to the report by the Economic Times, by 2030 it is estimated that India will have around 855 million air travelers. The growing number of air passengers is expected to propel the airport authorities to expand the facilities and to provide an enhanced travel experience for the passengers. Therefore, the increasing focus on airport expansion is expected to boost the global airport ground support vehicle market growth in the forthcoming years.
North America – The region is likely to remain at the forefront and will hold the largest global airport ground support vehicle market share in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to the increasing investment in the expansion of airports in countries such as the U.S.
Europe – The market in the region is expected to experience considerable growth backed by the increasing government focus to develop advanced and smart airports in countries such as Germany, France, and Spain that will propel the adoption of advanced airport ground support vehicles between 2021 and 2028.
Facility Expansion by Prominent Companies to Amplify Their Market Positions
The global market for airport ground support vehicle is consolidated by the presence of major companies that are focusing on expanding their facilities to cater the growing aviation industry demand. In addition to this, other key players are striving to maintain their presence by adopting strategies such as collaboration, partnership, and merger and acquisition that will bode well for the market growth.
Inquire Before Buying Report:
- February 2021 – Oslo Airport introduced the Vestergaard Elephant e-BETA, a new electrically operated deicing unit. The airport aims to provide efficient aircraft de-icing operation and further lower carbon footprint through the Menezes Aviation operated vehicle.
List of the Companies Operating in the Global Market:
- JBT Corporation (The U.S.)
- Tug Technologies Corporation (Textron GSE) (The U.S.)
- Tronair (US)
- Guangtai (China)
- Rheinmetall AG (Germany)
- Cavotec (Switzerland)
- MULAG Fahrzeugwerk (Germany)
- ITW GSE (Denmark)
- Teleflex Lionel-Dupont (France)
- Mallaghan (UK)
- Among others
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245