The increasing investments by mining companies is expected to foster healthy growth of the market during the forecast period, sates Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Space Mining Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Phase (Spacecraft Design, Launch, Operation), By Asteroid type (Type C, Type S, Type M, Others), By Application (Construction, Resource Harvesting, 3D Printing, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2022-2029.” The growing number of government initiatives for asteroid mining is likely to spur opportunities for the market.
The coronavirus incident has caused colossal loss to several industries across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
Primary Objectives of Report:
- To Analyse Target Consumers and Their Preferences.
- To Determine Potential Opportunities, Challenges, Obstacles, And Threats in The Report Sales
- To Identify and Make Suitable Business Plans According to Industry and Economic Shifts.
- To Analyse Market Rivalry and Obtain Maximum Competitive Advantages.
- To Mitigate Risks and Hurdles to Drive Informed Business Decisions.
- In This Study, The Years Are Taken into Consideration to Approximate the Market
The report on space mining market encompasses:
- Wide-ranging study of all the segments and sub-segments
- Prominent data about key players
- Vital factors and market drivers
- Latest developments by eminent companies
- Main regions in the market
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
Joint venture of Nasa and SpaceX to Support Business Development
SpaceX, space exploration technologies corp announced a partnership agreement with NASA to explore the mineral-rich asteroid known as Psyche. The contract worth USD 117 million, which will involve Falcon Heavy rocket in the Psyche mission. The rocket will be initiated from Complex 39A at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Furthermore, the increasing investments by companies in space mining projects are expected to aid the expansion of the market. The ongoing space mining missions along with government initiatives for asteroid mining are expected to contribute to the growth of the market. The growing space exploration and advancement in 3D printing technology are factors expected to boost the growth of the market.
Nevertheless, the complications associated with spacecraft and space mining projects are expected to restrict the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Presence of Major Space Companies to Aid Expansion in North America
Geographically, the global space mining market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is expected to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the presence of key players such as Deep Space Industries, Moon Express, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Planetary Resources, Shackleton Energy Company. The rising space mining mission from NASA is expected to promote the growth of the market. Asia Pacific is expected to hold a substantial share during the forecast period owing to the growing investments in space mining. Europe is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the ongoing and future space missions of the European Space Agency (ESA).
The Report Lists the Main Companies Space Mining Market:
- Asteroid Mining Corporation (The U.K)
- China National Space Administration (China)
- Deep Space Industries (The U.S.)
- European Space Agency (France)
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (Japan)
- Moon Express (The U.S.)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (The U.S.)
- Planetary Resources (The U.S.)
- Russian Federal Space Agency (Russia)
- Shackleton Energy Company (The U.S.)
- US (The U.S.)
- Trans Astronautica Corporation (The U.S.)
April 2016: Northern Ontario Company signed an agreement with the Canadian Space Agency to work on a multi-purpose device. This device is designed for mining on the moon and Mars.
Inquire Before Buying:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245