The global airport services market size is predicted to reach USD 232.88 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 16.66% during the forecast period. The flourishing projections of the aviation industry can be a vital factor that will enable speedy growth of the market during the forecast period. Moreover, the surge in air traffic passengers will incite the progression of airport services, which in turn, will aid the expansion of the market in the forthcoming years, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Airport Services Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (International, and Domestic), By Application (Aeronautical Services, Non-Aeronautical Services), By Infrastructure Type (Greenfield Airport, Brownfield Airport), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027” the market size stood at USD 172.19 billion in 2019.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Key information from the Research Report:
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the market growth and share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Sample PDF Brochure:
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Airport Services Market:
- Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd (China)
- Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide (Germany)
- Air General Inc. (The U.S.)
- dnata (Dubai)
- Worldwide Flight Services (France)
- A.S. Services Group, Inc. (The U.S.)
- LHR Airports Limited (The U.K.)
- Acciona (Spain)
- Signature Aviation plc (The U.K.)
- Tokyo International Air Terminal Corporation (Japan)
- Çelebi Aviation (Turkey)
- Airports de Paris SA (France)
Global Tourism to Contribute Impetus to Airport Services
The growing necessity for low-cost airlines owing to the rise in air passengers will positively impact market growth during the forecast period. The boom in domestic flights and massive investment in airport infrastructure will promote the healthy growth of the market in the foreseeable future. For instance, Hardeep Singh Puri, civil aviation ministry announced the investment of Rs 1 lakh crore in the airport infrastructure sector in the next five years. The agenda sets for Rs 95,178 crore for creating new terminals, development of greenfield airports, and private investment in joint venture airports. The prosperous travel and tourism industry is likely to uplift the global airport services market share. Additionally, the rising urbanization and frequent air travelers can potentially boost the market growth in the forthcoming years. Similarly, the escalation in the terminal capacity of passengers at airports will significantly create new opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years. For instance, The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has an annual terminal capacity of 155 million passengers which intends to raise to 300 million by 2026-2.
Get Your Customized Research Report:
Rapid Development of Airport Infrastructure to Propel Market in Asia Pacific
North America generated a revenue of USD 48.73 billion in 2019 and is likely to remain dominant during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the well-established aviation industry. The rising passenger air traffic in the US and Canada will subsequently bolster the healthy growth of the market in the region. According to ICAO’s preliminary compilation of annual global statistics, the total number of passengers carried on scheduled services rose to 4.3 billion in 2018, which is 6.4 percent higher than the previous year, while the number of departures reached 37.8 million in 2018, a 3.5 percent increase. Asia Pacific is likely to witness massive growth during the forecast period due to the perpetual development of airport infrastructure in emerging nations such as India and China. However, the COVID outbreak is likely to impede economic development, simultaneously impacting the aviation industry. Europe is predicted to grow rapidly in the forthcoming years owing to the surge in student travelers and migrant workers in the region.
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Inquire Before Buying Report:
September 2019: PrimeFlight Aviation Services announced the acquisition of Global Aviation Services, LLC. The new development will enable PrimeFlight Aviation Services to serve customers with ground support equipment (GSE) maintenance services at more than 80 airports in the U.S.
Read Other Related News:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]