The global advanced combat helmet market is predicted to reach USD 3.64 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.73% between 2020 to 2027. The increasing robust R&D investment by market players for the development of cost-effective and lightweight combat helmets can be an essential factor in augmenting the growth of the market during the forecast period, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Advanced Combat Helmet Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Material (Ballistic Fiber, Thermoplastic, and Metal), By Application (Military & Defense, and Law Enforcement), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027” the market size stood at USD 2.31 billion in 2019.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Report Aim & Scope:
- An overview of the market based on geographical scope, segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents the estimated market size by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the market during the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure:
The Report Lists the Main Companies in the Advanced Combat Helmet Market:
- ArmorSource LLC (The U.S.)
- BAE Systems (The U.K)
- GENTEX CORPORATION (The U.S.)
- Morgan Advanced Materials (The U.K)
- Revision Military (The U.S.)
- 3M (The U.S.)
- MKU Limited (India)
- Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.)
- Point Blank Enterprises Inc. (The U.S.)
- DuPont (The U.S.)
Introduction of Technologically Advanced Combat Helmets to Boost Growth
The growing military and defense expenditure for enhanced soldier safety and combat tactical advantage will increase the demand of the market during the forecast period. The rising border disputes, terrorist activities, and national security threats will have a tremendous effect on the market in the forthcoming years. The increasing focus of manufacturers towards the development of lightweight and fireproof army helmets with improved protection will subsequently boost the growth of the market. For instance, in 2019, JARVISH Inc, a leader in smart 5G+AI+AR wearable devices announced the introduction of augmented reality (AR) smart combat helmet system after receiving approval from Taiwan’s NCSIST (National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology). The advanced AR helmets are equipped with transparent heads up display, 4k night vision camera, AI-assisted threat detection, and situational awareness, an intrinsically safe military-grade battery, and long-range broadband ad hoc communication. In addition, the increasing emphasis of various countries on public safety & law enforcement, disaster management & first responders, along with government critical infrastructure security will foster healthy forthcoming years.
Get a Customized Research Report:
Modernization Programs to Enable Speedy Expansion Growth in North America
North America is predicted to rise excellently during the forecast period owing to the increasing defense expenditure in the US and Canada. The increasing R&D activities and military modernization programs will consequently foster the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a substantial growth rate in the forthcoming years. The growth in the region is attributed to rising government inclination towards border security. The rising demand for advanced combat helmets in countries such as China, India, and Japan will further promote the development of the market in the region. Similarly, the increasing cross-border conflicts and terrorist attacks will impel countries to improve their military programs, which in turn, will augur well for the market in Asia Pacific. Europe is expected to grow rapidly due to the presence of major manufacturers in the region. The ongoing development for enhanced and robust combat helmet will subsequently boost the growth of the market.
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Inquire Before Buying:
March 2018: 3M, an American multinational conglomerate signed a contract of USD 34 million with the U.S. Army for the supply of ballistic helmet.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
Linkedin | Twitter | Blogs