The global aerial refueling systems market size is expected to reach USD 743.8 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.53% during the forecast period. The increasing development of innovative and lightweight military aircraft such as bombers, fighter jets, and unmanned systems will have a tremendous impact on the market growth during the forecast period, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Aerial Refueling Systems Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By System (Probe & Drogue, Flying Boom, and Autonomous), By Application (Commercial Aircraft, Helicopters, Military Aircraft, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), By Components (Pods, Refueling Probes, Hoses, Boom and Drogues), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 535.8 million in 2020.
Deferred Military Contracts to Dampen Market amid Coronavirus
COVID-19 has vastly disrupted many industries around the world. The imposition of lockdown in major countries such as the U.S., Germany, UK, France, India, China, and Japan has retarded aircraft procurement, thus dampening the market growth. Moreover, delayed deliveries of aircraft have resulted in a massive loss for the aerial refueling systems market growth. However, emphasis on robust military and defense programs has increased military defense expenditure in the U.S., China, Japan, India, Germany, and France. In addition, cross-border conflicts can further enhance the development of the market during the pandemic.
Get Sample PDF Brochure:
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Aerial Refueling Systems Market are:
- Airbus S.A.S (Netherlands)
- Cobham Plc (UK)
- GE Aviation (U.S.)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.)
- Boeing (The U.S.)
- Eaton Corporation (The U.S.)
- Safran S.A. (France)
- Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel)
- Marshall Aerospace & Defence Group (The UK)
- Parker Hannifin (The U.S.)
The report on this market accentuates:
- All-inclusive study of the market
- Important insights into the segments
- Comprehensive information about regions
- Valuable data about prominent players
- Latest developments in the market
Surging Defense Expenditure to Accelerate Business
The increasing investment in military modernization programs is expected to foster the market’s healthy growth in the forthcoming years. In May 2020, according to the Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS), China’s defense budget experienced substantial growth of 6.6%, i.e., USD 178.2 billion. The recent increase in military spending has cleared the long path of modernization for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) by 2035. Moreover, the heavy defense spending in the US will have an outstanding effect on the market, thereby resulting in an increase in sales of aerial refueling systems. For instance, the Department of Defense (DOD) budget in the U.S. was USD 704 billion for the fiscal year 2020-2021. Besides, Japan announced over USD 51. billion for the defense for the fiscal year 2021. Besides, the growing procurement of advanced fighter planes is expected to improve the prospects of the market in the forthcoming years.
Presence of Prominent Companies to Boost Market in North America
The market in North America is expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period. The growth is attributable to the high defense expenditure and procurement of advanced aerial refueling systems for different military applications. The presence of renowned companies such as Eaton Corporation, GE Aviation, and Lockheed Martin, and others will bolster growth in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to hold a considerable aerial refueling systems market share during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest share due to increasing investments in the military and defense sector. The procurement of these systems due to the growing border crossing, insurgencies, and terrorism will help expand the market in the region. Europe is expected to experience steady growth during the forecast period due to the existing companies such as Cobham, Safran, Marshall Aerospace and Defense, and others. For instance, in August 2020, Denmark’s first F-35 fighter jet started assembling at the Lockheed Martin facility. Denmark will acquire all-new 27 aircraft up to 2026.
Autonomous Segment is Expected to Dominate Market
Based on the application, the market is classified into probe & drogue, flying boom, and autonomous. The flying boom segment is likely to be the largest segment. Increasing defense expenditure and procurement of fighter aircraft for the various military operations is expected to drive the segment’s growth. The autonomous segment is expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for automatic fuel transfer systems.
Based on the application, the market is divided into commercial aircraft, helicopters, military aircraft, and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). The military segment is predicted to hold a significant share during the forecast period. The demand for aerial refueling system is expected to increase across military applications.
Geographically, the global market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Key Indicators Analysed:
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Players and Competitor Analysis: Aerial Refueling Systems Market report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2021-2028 and Sales by Product Types.
- Global and Regional Aerial Refueling Systems Market Analysis: The report includes Global and Regional Aerial Refueling Systems market status and outlook 2021-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region and countries covered in the report. Identifying its production, consumption, import and export, sales volume and revenue forecast.
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Analysis by Product Type: The report covers majority Product Types in the Aerial Refueling Systems Industry, including its product specifications by each key player, volume, sales by Volume and Value.
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Analysis by Application Type: Based on the Aerial Refueling Systems Industry and its applications, the market is further sub-segmented into several major Application of its industry. It provides you with the Aerial Refueling Systems market size, CAGR and forecast by each industry applications.
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Aerial Refueling Systems Market Porters Five Force Analysis: The report will provide with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- To gain insightful analyses of Aerial Refueling Systems market and have comprehensive understanding of the global Aerial Refueling Systems market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Aerial Refueling Systems market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the Aerial Refueling Systems market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the Aerial Refueling Systems market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
March 2020: The U.S. Air force announced to take aid from commercial aerial refueling services. The Air Force will assess the best aerial refueling services with an evaluation to conduct commercial tank services with support training.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]