The global automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market size is expected to showcase considerable growth backed by the increasing number of airports and the growing focus on improving airport infrastructure through airport modernization programs. Fortune Business Insights published this information in its upcoming report, titled, “Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (On-Board, ADS-B ground stations), By Fit (Line fit, Retrofit), By Component (Transponder, Receivers, Antenna, ADS-B Ground Receivers), By Application (Terminal Maneuvering Airspace (TMA) Surveillance, Airborne Surveillance), By Platform (Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing)and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” According to Times of India, around 55 new airports will have to be developed by 2030 and the air traffic will grow manifold in India.
COVID-19 has resulted in several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies globally, several manufacturing facilities have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries to bring the economy back is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast market. They are as follows:
- Honeywell Corporation, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Thales Group (France)
- L3 Harris Technologies Inc. (The U.S.)
- Transdigm Group, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Garmin Ltd. (The U.S.)
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation (The U.S.)
- Avidyne Corporation (The U.S.)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- Trig Avionics Ltd. (The U.K)
- FreeFlight Systems (The U.S.)
- Among others
What does the Report Include?
The global market for automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate to further contribute to the growth of the market between 2021 and 2028. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Increasing Focus on Airport Modernization Programs to Aid Growth
In November 2020, the Federal Aviation Administration announced that eight new automated weather observing systems will be installed at Alaska airports at the Alaska Aviation Safety Summit. The move is expected to help close gaps in accessing weather information to the pilots along the Alaska flight routes. Such initiatives for improving the infrastructure at airports is likely to boost the adoption of efficient ADS-B surveillance systems worldwide. Moreover, the growing number of airports is likely to contribute to the global automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market growth in the forthcoming years.
- ADS-B ground stations
- Line fit
- ADS-B Ground Receivers
- Terminal Maneuvering Airspace (TMA) Surveillance
- Airborne Surveillance
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Latin America, and The Middle East & Africa)
Based on type, the market is bifurcated into on-board and ADS-B ground stations. On the basis of fit, the market is divided into line fit and retrofit. Moreover, based on the component, the market is categorized into transponder, receivers, antenna, and ADS-B ground receivers. Based on application, the market is bifurcated into terminal maneuvering airspace (TMA) surveillance and airborne surveillance. Furthermore, on the basis of platform, the market is divided into fixed wing and rotary wing. Lastly, based on regions, the market segmented into Rest of the World, Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
North America – The region is expected to dominate and hold the largest global automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) market share during the forecast period. The dominance is attributable to the presence of leading companies such as L3 Harris Technologies Inc., Honeywell Corporation, Inc., and Raytheon Technologies Corporation, among others that are actively focusing on developing advanced surveillance systems.
Asia-Pacific – The region is expected to showcase substantial growth backed by the increasing focus on aircraft modernization programs and the development of new airports that will boost the adoption of advanced automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) systems in the region between 2021 and 2028.
Key Players Focus on Product Launch to Brighten Their Market Prospects
The global market for automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) is witnessing healthy competition between key companies that are focusing on developing and introducing innovative surveillance systems and further maintaining their presence. Moreover, other key players are leveraging the opportunities provided by the market by adopting several organic and inorganic strategies to strengthen their footprint during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- February 2021 – Aireon LLC announced its agreement with Avinor Air Navigation Services to deploy a space-based ADS-B in the North Sea. The surveillance technique will monitor helicopter operations and provide real-time data to ensure effective search and rescue operations in the region.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]