According to a new report published by Fortune Business Insights™, upcoming report titled, “Explosive Detectors Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Technology (Trace Detector, Bulk Detector), By Product Type (Vehicle Mounted, Handheld, Robotics, Others), By End User (Military & Defense, Cargo & Transport, Aviation, Public Places, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.”. The global explosive detectors market is set to gain traction from their ever-increasing usage in the security check-in department of domestic, as well as international airports worldwide.The report further mentions that explosive detection is a non-destructive and technologically advanced inspection process for determining explosive materials.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on various industries and the global economy. There are shortages of beds for coronavirus positive patients in hospitals worldwide. Unless a vaccine is discovered, nobody knows till when this difficult phase will persist. We are providing elaborate research reports about the effects of this pandemic on every market. You can select the best strategy available to regain business confidence.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the explosive detectors manufacturers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- American Science & Engineering, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Analogic Corporation. (The U.S.)
- Chemring Group PLC (The U.K.)
- Flir Systems, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Implant Sciences Corporation (ISC) (The U.S.)
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Leidos Holdings, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Nuctech Co. Ltd. (China)
- OSI Systems, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Safran SA (France)
- Smiths group Plc. ( The U.K.)
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Terrorist Activities to Boost Growth
The rising adoption of automatic security equipment across the globe is one of the notable drivers for the explosive detectors market growth. It is being extensively used for the detection of explosives in small objects. Apart from that, the increasing terrorist activities in various countries would also surge the demand for explosive detectors. However, the decreasing government expenditure on explosive detectors and the rising concerns about cyber threats may hamper the growth of the market for explosive detectors.
- Trace Detector
- Bulk Detector
By Product Type
- Vehicle Mounted
By End User
- Military & Defence
- Cargo & Transport
- Public Places
- North America (The U.S., Canada)
- Europe (The UK, Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (South America, and the Middle East & Africa)
Rising Presence of Reputed Explosive Detectors Providers to Favor Growth in North America
Based on region, North America is anticipated to dominate throughout the forthcoming years by generating the largest explosive detectors market share. This growth is attributable to the presence of a large number of prominent organizations, namely, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., Implant Sciences Corporation (ISC), Flir Systems, Inc., Analogic Corporation, and American Science & Engineering, Inc. in the U.S.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to exhibit fast growth in the near future stoked by the rising government initiatives to encourage people to use explosive detectors in China. The country is set to install these devices at the airport. Europe is expected to show a remarkable growth on account of the rising terrorist activities in France. The Middle East & Africa would grow steadily backed by the rising infrastructural development of the international airport.
Key Players Focus on Gaining New Contracts from Renowned Enterprises
The market for explosive detectors houses several companies that are presently striving to gain a competitive edge by bagging new contracts from regulatory bodies or prominent organizations worldwide.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Explosive Detectors Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Explosive Detectors Market?
Below are two of the latest industry developments:
- September 2019: The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) provided a contract worth USD 96.8 million to Smiths Detection Inc. It would enable Smiths to deliver Computed Tomography (CT) 3-D Scanners and HI-SCAN 6040 CTiXs.
- April 2019: Smiths Detection’s distributor Dainippon bagged a contract from Ezeiza International Airport situated in Argentina to offer a high-speed explosives detection system.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US:+1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: