The global helicopter meteorological software market size is expected to gain momentum from the constant developments in the aviation sector. These Software solutions are being demanded immensely because of their increasing usage in a large number of applications, such as oil & gas, search & rescue, and emergency medical services (EMS). This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a newly published study, titled, “Helicopter Meteorological Software Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Platform (Helicopter and Heliports/Helipads), Application (Emergency Medical Services, Corporate Services, Search & Rescue, Oil & Gas, Homeland Security, Transportation, Others), Offering (Electronic Flight Display (EFD) Software, Application Based Software, PC/Desktop Software, Mobile Software), End Use (Private Operator, Fleet Operator) and Regional Forecasts, 2020-2030.” The study further mentions that the market size was USD 86.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 117.2 million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.68% during the forecast period.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing tremendous losses for several companies. They have either halted operations or have reduced workforce to keep up with the ‘new normal.’ Our reports would help you in gaining in-depth insights into the effects of this pandemic on every market. You will be capable of selecting the right strategy to surge sales.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Helicopter Meteorological Software Market are:
- Airmar Technology Corp. (The U.S.)
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Collins Aerospace (The U.S.)
- Dassault Systemes (France)
- DTN (The U.S.)
- ForeFlight LLC (The U.S.)
- Fugro (The Netherlands)
- Honeywell International Inc (The U.S.)
- KONGSBERG (Norway)
- Lufthansa Systems (Germany)
- NavBlue Inc. (Canada)
- Observator Group (The Netherlands)
- RH Marine (The Netherlands)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Vaisala (Finland)
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market opportunities & challenges?
- What are the growth drivers, dynamics, & hindrances?
- What are the current, historical, & estimated sizes of the market?
- How would companies increase sales of Helicopter Meteorological Software?
Drivers & Restraints
Rising Demand for Real-time Data Tracking to Favor Growth
The rising demand for helicopters for several applications, such as transportation, EMS, and others is one of the major Helicopter Meteorological Software market growth drivers. Helicopter operations often require real-time atmospheric data, namely, weather forecast, wind speed, and temperature to prevent accidents. Also, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has started implementing multiple stringent safety norms to avoid helicopter accidents.
Additionally, real-time data tracking helps the pilot in taking decisions efficiently during the entire flight. Hence, the increasing requirement of real-time software solutions would propel the market growth in the near future. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused flight suspensions because of complete lockdown measures across the globe.
North America to Lead Stoked by Presence of Several Software Manufacturers
In 2019, North America generated USD 32.6 million in terms of revenue and is expected to lead the market throughout the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the presence of a large number of prominent Helicopter Meteorological Software manufacturers, such as Collins Aerospace, DTN, NavBlue Inc., and ForeFlight LLC in this region. Europe, on the other hand, is set to showcase an astonishing growth in the coming years. Germany, the U.K., and France house several helicopter operators, which, in turn, would propel growth in this region.
Helicopter Segment to Dominate Backed by Their High Demand for Multiple Applications
Based on platform, the market is segregated into heliports/helipads and helicopter. Out of these, the helicopter segment is dominated in 2019 in terms of the market share. This growth is attributable to their high demand for numerous commercial and military applications. Helicopter Meteorological Software solutions would help in providing vital data for weather forecasting and monitoring.
Key Players Focus on Acquisition Strategy to Intensify Competition
The market consists of many large, small, and medium enterprises. Most of them are engaging in mergers and acquisitions to combine their technologies, thereby developing state-of-the-art Helicopter Meteorological Software.
This Research Report Provides Features Like;
- Discover regional market opportunities and trends
- Identify emerging market demand & dynamics
- Market intelligence with quality and accuracy
- Deliverable formats like PDF, PPT, cloud, etc
- Benchmark against competitors & global industry
- Explore competitive strategy & market share
Below are two of the important industry developments:
- February 2020: FreeFlight Systems joined the portfolio of aviation companies of ACR Group. It consists of SKYTRAC systems, latitude technologies, flight data systems, and ARTEX.
- January 2017: Metnext SA was acquired by Weathernews Inc. to share each other’s infrastructure and service know-how. It would also allow the companies to blend their expertise & technologies to develop unique services for customers in Europe, Asia, & the other parts of the world.
Inquire Before Purchasing this Report:
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: