The global gnss simulators market size is expected to gain momentum backed by the growing demand for advanced wearables across the globe. Additionally, the high demand for unmanned aerial vehicles across the military and defense sector is likely to propel the demand for advanced gnss simulators. Fortune Business Insights published this information in its upcoming report, titled, “GNSS Simulators Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Single Channel, Multichannel), By Component (Hardware, Software), By GNSS Receiver (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou), Application (Vehicle Assistance Systems, Location-based Services), Vertical (Military & Defence, Automotive, Consumer Electronics) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.”
The global pandemic, COVID-19, has resulted in several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies globally, several manufacturing facilities have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries to bring the economy back is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
A gnss simulator efficiently emulates the surrounding of a gnss receiver across a dynamic platform by enabling vehicle and satellite motion, atmospherics, characteristics, and other effects. It propels the receiver to navigate as per the parameters set by the test scenarios.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the gnss simulators market. They are as follows:
- Accord Software & Systems (India)
- CAST Navigation (The U.S.)
- HyperTech (Israel)
- IFEN (Germany)
- IP-Solutions (India)
- Orolia (The U.S.)
- Qascom (Italy)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Germany)
- Syntony GNSS (France)
- TeleOrbit (Germany)
- WORK Microwave (Germany)
- Jackson Labs Technologies (The U.S.)
- M3Systems (France)
- RACELOGIC (The U.K.)
- Spirent Communications (The U.K.)
- Among others
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes a detailed analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration that will further contribute to the market growth. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis to obtain information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth between 2020 and 2027.
Increasing Demand for UAVs to Propel Market Growth
The growing demand for optimum border monitoring, security, and surveillance purposes is driving the adoption of advanced UAVs. The increasing demand for strategic and tactical UAVs is expected to boost the adoption of advanced gnss simulators across the globe. Technological advancements have led to the development of wearable devices that are gaining popularity among consumers. Advanced gnss simulators offer total control over GPS signals that enable improved performance of the hardware and software of the wearable devices. As per the International Data Corporation report, around 336.5 million wearable devices were sold globally in 2019. This is expected to bode well for the global gnss simulators market growth during the forecast period.
- Single Channel
By GNSS Receiver
- Vehicle Assistance Systems
- Location-based Services
- Military & Defence
- Consumer Electronics
- North America (The U.S., Canada)
- Europe (The UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Growing Demand for Advanced UAVs in North America to Spur Growth
Among all the regions, North America is expected to remain dominant and hold the highest position in the global gnss simulators market in the forthcoming years. The dominance is attributable to the growing demand for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in countries such as Canada that will propel the adoption of advanced gnss simulators in the region between 2020 and 2027.
The market in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to experience considerable growth owing to the supportive government initiatives regarding space development activities that will boost the demand for technologically advanced gnss simulators in the region during the forecast period.
Product Innovation Key Focus of Major Companies to Consolidate Their Positions
The global gnss simulators market is experiencing considerable competition owing to the presence of major companies that are striving to maintain their dominance. These companies are focusing on developing innovative gnss simulators to strengthen their market positions. Furthermore, other key players are adopting strategies such as merger and acquisition, collaboration, and partnership that will contribute to the market growth in the forthcoming years.
November 2019 – Orolia announced the launch of GSG-8 GNSS/GPS simulator. According to the company, the device is an advanced timing test solution, navigation, and positioning simulator. Additionally, it will deliver optimum quality navigation satellite system signal testing and sensor simulation across the globe.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: