The increasing demand for varnishes from end-use industries is expected to bolster the healthy growth of the market, states Fortune business Insights, in a report, titled “Overprint Varnishes Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (UV curable Varnish, Water-based Varnish, Solvent-based Varnish), By End-Use (Commercial prints, Labels, Food containers, Pharmaceuticals, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The growing utilization of UV curable overprint varnishes due to its superior properties can bolster the market’s healthy growth.
The occurrence of coronavirus has caused the world’s economy to tumble down. We understand that this health emergency has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling, and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are perpetually working on our reports to help uplift businesses in this crucial time. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain during this global pandemic.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the overprint varnishes market. They are as follows:
- Van Son Ink Corporation
- Huber Group
- Anwin Technology Co. Ltd.
- Imperial Ink Private Limited
- American Offset Printing Ink
- Toyo Ink
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
The overprint varnishes market features:
- An in-depth analysis of the market
- Valuable facts and figures
- Profound data about leading regions
- Latest market development
- Key policies implemented by companies
- COVID-19 impact
Acquisition of Luminescence Holdings Ltd by DIC corporation to Propel Market
The increasing acquisition and partnerships among major companies can have a tremendous impact on the market in the forthcoming years. For instance, in February 2018, DIC corporation, a Japanese chemical company, announced that it has acquired Luminescence Holdings Ltd, a manufacturer of stamps, currency, passport, ID cards, secured documents, and brand protection inks. This acquisition is expected to expand the global reach of DIC corporation and also extend its product offerings. Furthermore, the increasing demand for varnishes due to their superior properties such as stain resistance and moisture barrier can strengthen the market’s growth. Moreover, the growing demand for UV curable overprint varnishes for various applications can create lucrative opportunities for the market in the foreseeable future. Besides, overprint varnishes are the varnishes that are applied to the printed pieces as a protective coating. It can either be used as part of the finishing process or be used to enhance the printed object’s aesthetics. However, the high installation cost of the heavy tools used in excavation is expected to hamper the market’s growth.
- UV curable Varnish
- Water-based Varnish
- Solvent-based Varnish
- Commercial prints
- Food containers
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Russia, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Rapid Industrialization to Influence Growth in Asia Pacific
Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share due to the rising rapid industrialization and urbanization in countries like India, China, and South Korea. North America is expected to hold the second position in the market due to the presence of major manufacturers in the region. Europe is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the automotive and general industries. The market in Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa are expected to rise considerably during the forecast period due to the regions’ thriving industries.
November 2018: Altana invested in Velox, an Israeli company, dealing in digital printing, announced its plan to expand its technology and investment portfolio.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: