The global telemetry market is set to gain impetus from the rising need for subsequent sharing and gathering of vital information. Fortune Business Insights™ mentioned this in an upcoming report, titled, “Telemetry Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Technology (Wire-Link, Wireless telemetry systems, Data Loggers), By Application (Healthcare, Energy and Power, Vehicle telemetry, Retail telemetry), By Components (Telemetry Transmitter, Telemetry Receiver, Encoder), By Sensors (Vehicle dynamics sensors, Load cell sensors, GPS sensors, Pressure sensors) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The report further states that the telemetry information is received or transferred through a wire link. It is utilized extensively to observe various environmental conditions.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused severe disruptions in supply chains of various industries. China, being the major hub for components and equipment required for a variety of applications, is under complete lockdown. Hence, companies are halting their manufacturing processes and facing immense economic losses. We are offering in-depth analysis of the effects of this pandemic on every market. Our analysts have used multiple methodologies to develop these curated reports.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of all the renowned telemetry companies present in the global market. They are as follows:
- Siemens (Germany)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (The U.S.)
- AstroNova, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- IBM (The U.S.)
- Cobham Limited (The U.K)
- Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.)
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (The U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Rogers Communications (Canada)
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- How will the companies surge sales of telemetry systems amid COVID-19?
- Which segment and region would dominate the market in the near future?
- What are the market drivers, obstacles, challenges, dynamics, and opportunities?
- What are the current, historical, and estimated sizes of the global market?
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand from Healthcare Sector to Augment Growth
The high demand for telemetry services from the healthcare sector worldwide is set to drive the telemetry market growth in the coming years. Coupled with this, the rising popularity of wireless medical telemetry service (WMTS) would also contribute to the growth. Apart from this, the increasing applications of telemetry services in retail, vehicles (telematics, transportation, and logistics), and the automation segments would aid growth. Lastly, the increasing adoption of smart devices equipped with the latest technologies, such as cloud computing and big data would propel growth. However, the unavailability of skilled workforce and the implementation of stringent laws by the regulatory bodies may hamper growth.
North America to Remain at Forefront Owing to Favorable Government Initiatives
Geographically, North America is projected to generate the largest telemetry market share in the near future. This growth is attributable to the rising demand for telemetry in connected car concepts and the presence of favorable government initiatives in this region. Besides, the increasing research and development activities, as well as the usage of smart sensors and smart meters for energy utilization would affect the market growth in this region positively.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to grow steadily throughout the forthcoming years because of the increasing initiatives by the governments of several countries to develop telemetry infrastructure. Also, the rising disposable incomes of people are likely to aid growth. In Europe, the presence of numerous prominent organizations, such as Siemens, Schneider Electric, and Cobham Limited would bolster growth. Lastly, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa are anticipated to surge significantly backed by the usage of innovative technologies.
- Wireless telemetry systems
- Data Loggers
- Acoustic telemetry
- Digital telemetry
- Energy and Power
- Vehicle telemetry
- Retail telemetry
- Aerospace and defense
- Automation telemetry
- Agriculture telemetry
- Logistics and Transportation
- Testing & Security
- Oil & Gas
- Telemetry Transmitter
- Telemetry Receiver
- Vehicle dynamics sensors
- Load cell sensors
- GPS sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Temperature sensors
- Vibration sensors
- Weather prediction sensors
- Torque sensors
- Current/Voltage Sensors
- Resistance Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Displacement Sensors
- Magnetic Rpm Sensors
- Optical Rpm Sensors
- Phasor Sensors
- MEMS Technology
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East (Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Rest of Middle East)
- Rest of the World (Latin America, and Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Bagging of Noteworthy Contracts — A Strategy of Key Companies
The market consists of a large number of enterprises. Presently, they are looking forward to bagging new contracts from reputed organizations worldwide. It is not only helping them to deliver their in-house products, but also strengthening their positions.
Below are two latest industry developments:
- February 2020: Yorkshire Water awards a new contract worth USD 6.64 million to HWM Water Ltd. for the provision of telemetry real-time services.
- October 2019: The U.S. Army provided a five-year contract worth USD 21.7 million to Quasonix LLC for delivering telemetry transmitters.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: