The global radar market size is expected to showcase considerable growth during the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising intrusion activities along the borders and the increasing military budget of the countries that is propelling the demand for advanced radar systems for monitoring and surveillance purposes. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its upcoming report, titled, “Radar Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Antenna, Transmitter, Receiver, Others), By Service (Installation/Integration, Support & Maintenance, Training & Consulting), By Application (Ground-based, Airborne, Naval, Space-based), By Frequency (L-band, S-band, C-band, X-band, Ku-band), By End-Use (Military Applications, Air Traffic Control, Remote Sensing) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.”
The drastic effect of the global pandemic, COVID-19, has been felt across several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies, several industries have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries is likely to bring the economy back on track and aid in the resumption of industrial activities.
Radar is a type of electromagnetic detection system that adopts radio waves to determine the angle, range, and velocity of objects. It is widely adopted to locate, detect, track, and identify potential targets and threats in military and defense applications. Owing to their several benefits, major countries are adopting radar to enable real-time monitoring. For instance, in December 2020, the Indian government announced the integration of several countries into its coastal radar network to neutralize threats at high seas along its coastline.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the radar market. They are as follows:
- ASELSAN A.Ş. (Turkey)
- Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd. (The U.K)
- Detect Inc. (The U.S.)
- Elbit Systems Ltd.(Israel)
- Flir Systems, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Harris Corporation (The U.S.)
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.(Israel)
- Leonardo S.P.A (Italy)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (The U.S.)
- Hensoldt (Germany)
- Raytheon Company (The U.S.)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Terma A/S (Denmark)
- Thales Group(France)
- Honeywell International Inc. (The U.S.)
- Among others
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate to further contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2027. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PORTER’s Five Point analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Rising Intrusion Activities along Borders to Favor Growth
In 2020, several skirmishes between India and China were witnessed over border disputes. This has further led to China installing and upgrading radars at a swift pace along the 3,488-km Line of Actual Control (LAC). Major Intrusions like this have resulted in the growing demand for advanced radar for surveillance purposes. In addition to this, the increasing military budget of several government agencies across the globe is expected to favor the global radar market growth in the forthcoming years.
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
By End Use
- Military Applications
- Air Traffic Control
- Remote Sensing
- Ground Traffic Control
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
North America to Dominate; Presence of Established Players to Feed Market Growth
Among all the regions, North America is expected to remain at the forefront and hold the highest position in the global radar market in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as the presence of established players such as Raytheon Company, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Detect, Inc. that are actively focusing on introducing advanced radar systems for military and defense applications.
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase substantial growth backed by the increasing demand for naval radars equipped with advanced technologies to detect intrusion along seas in the region between 2020 and 2027.
Contract Signing by Prominent Companies to Consolidate Their Market Positions
The global radar market is fragmented by the presence of key players striving to maintain their dominance by signing significant contracts with government agencies and other organizations to consolidate their strategic position. Moreover, the major companies are adopting strategies such as partnership, collaboration, and facility expansion to develop advanced radar systems to cater to the growing demand for industrial applications.
- March 2020 – Northrop Grumman Corporation signed a contract with the U.S. Air Force worth USD 262 million. According to the company, under the agreement, it will supply electronically scanned array radars for the Air Force F-16 Falcon jets.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: