The rising demand for infrared cameras in quality control and inspection application is expected to foster healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Infrared Imaging Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Technology (Cooled Infrared Imaging, Uncooled Infrared Imaging), By Wavelength (Near-Infrared, Shortwave Infrared, Mid-wave Infrared, Long-wave Infrared), By Application (Security and Surveillance, Monitoring and Inspection), By Vertical (Industrial, Nonindustrial) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The increasing popularity of uncooled infrared cameras is expected to spur business Opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
The COVID-19 occurrence has affected various businesses across different sectors. We understand that this health disaster has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are making endless efforts to uplift businesses in this crucial need of the hour. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain during this global pandemic.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the infrared imaging market. They are as follows:
- Cox (South Korea)
- C-THERMAL (Austria)
- DALI Technology (China)
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Fluke (The U.S.)
- Sensors Unlimited (The U.S.)
- Episenorsa (Ireland)
- IRCameras LLC (The U.S.)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Princeton Instruments, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Raptor Photonics (The U.K.)
- Tonbo Imaging (The U.S.)
The report on the infrared imaging market explains:
- What methodologies are used by key players to Improve Business?
- What are the latest trends in the market?
- Which region dominates the market in terms of share?
- What will be the market scenario in the future?
- What are the different ways to improve market sales?
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Agreement between DRS and Raytheon to Promote Growth
DRS Network & Imaging Systems LLC, a major leader in communications and weapons systems announced that it has signed a contract worth USD 79.3 million with Raytheon Co to develop infrared system parts for a system that will assist pilots to analyse air path in harsh weather conditions. The joint venture between the companies is expected to boost the revenue of the market, in turn, accelerating opportunities for the market. Furthermore, the growing demand for infrared cameras in the consumer electronics industry is expected to bolster the healthy growth of the market during the forecast period. The technologically advanced Infrared Imaging technology can produce images that cannot be seen through the naked eye. Likewise, the technology works at an electromagnetic spectrum of 9,000 to 14,000 nanometers (nm). The growing demand for infrared imaging cameras at airports, especially in the time of coronavirus pandemic is expected to favor the healthy growth of the market. For instance, the camera can recognize and identify passengers with high body temperatures. However, the stringent Import and export regulations
- Cooled Infrared Imaging
- Uncooled Infrared Imaging
- Shortwave Infrared
- Mid-wave Infrared
- Long-wave Infrared
- Security and Surveillance
- Monitoring and Inspection
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World ( South America, The Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Rising Defense Expenditure to Contribute Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the infrared imaging market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The market is expected to account for the largest share in the global market owing to the existing industry players in the U.S such as IRCameras LLC, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Princeton Instruments, Inc., and Tonbo Imaging. Asia Pacific is predicted to rise tremendously during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for infrared imaging technology from various sectors. The increasing defense budget and expenditure can be a vital factor fueling the demand for infrared cameras to detect any intrusions on bonders, which, in turn, will aid the expansion of the market. Europe is predicted to witness a rapid growth rate in the foreseeable future. The ongoing advancement in infrared imaging technology for the development of cost-effective solutions is expected to promote the growth of the market.
Jan 2019: FLIR Systems, Inc. signed a contract worth USD 89 Million with French armed forces to provide the FLIR Black Hornet 3 nano-unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and Personal Reconnaissance System (PRS) to support French Armed Forces operations.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: