The global public safety long term evolution (PS-LTE) market is set to gain momentum from the increasing usage of land mobile radio by military and police services for mobile communication. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in an upcoming report, titled, “Public Safety LTE Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Infrastructure (E-UTRAN, EPC), By Services (Consulting, Integration), By Deployment Model (Private, Hybrid), By Application (Law Enforcement, Firefighting Services) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The report further states that the implementation of public safety LTE network is providing a rising support to both critical mission and voice data services.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the global economy. Most of the companies have started cutting off their employees because of a decline in production and sales. The worldwide lockdown has created major disruptions in the supply chain, thereby obstructing the transportation of raw material. Our reports are providing elaborate analysis of the current situation and its effects on every market.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the public safety LTE manufacturers present in the global market. They are as follows:
- Airbus SE (Netherland)
- AT&T, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Bittium Corporation (Finland)
- General Dynamics Corporation (The U.S.)
- Harris Corporation (The U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Hytera Communications Corporations (China)
- KT Corporation (South Korea)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- ZTE Corporations (China)
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the global market?
- Which segment is set to dominate the market in terms of share?
- What are the growth drivers, dynamics, and obstacles?
- Which region is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue?
Drivers & Restraints-
High Demand for Seamless Data Connectivity to Accelerate Growth
The demand for seamless data connectivity is one of the major drivers for the public safety LTE market growth. It is being demanded increasingly from applications in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Apart from that, high qualities of voice communication services and data safety are being provided by public safety LTE networks. Coupled with this, the adoption of a low power wide area (LPWA), as well as the usage of emergency service to develop internet protocol (IP) would contribute to the market growth positively. However, budget constraints for maintaining and developing a dedicated public safety LTE network may hinder growth.
Increasing Demand from Police Service to Favor Growth in Europe
Regionally, North America is anticipated to generate the highest public safety LTE market revenue in the near future. This growth is attributable to the presence of several industry giants, such as Harris Corporation and General Dynamics Corporation in the region. Europe is expected to retain the second position owing to the rising adoption of LTE networks in police service. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to showcase a considerable growth fueled by the rising demand for public safety LTE networks from India, Japan, and China. At present, China is developing unique 5G enabled LTE networks to refine the voice communication service across its borders.
By Deployment Model
- Law Enforcement
- Firefighting Services
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (South America, and the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Key Companies Aim to Sign Contracts to Gain a Competitive Edge
The market consists of a large number of companies across the globe. Most of them are trying to gain a competitive edge by signing contracts with the other start-ups. Some of them are also striving to bag new orders.
Below are two of the key industry developments:
- February 2020: The U.K. Home Office Emergency Services Network (ESN) signed a contract with APD Communications. It would enable APD to connect emergency services for ESN by using the LTE network.
- November 2017: The U.K Home Office Emergency Services Network (ESN) and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. signed a contract to supply the former with 250,000 smartphones and accessories. The total deal is worth USD 280 million.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: