The global head-mounted display market size is expected to gain momentum backed by the increasing adoption of virtual reality (VR) and the growing number of gamers that is propelling the demand for innovative head-mounted display devices globally. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights, in its upcoming report, titled, “Head-Mounted Display Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Head Mounted, Eyewear), By Component (Processor and Memory, Controller, Sensor, Camera, Display), By Connectivity (Wired, Wireless), By Technology (AR, VR), By Application (Consumer, Commercial, Enterprise & Industry, Engineering & Design, Military, Medical) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
The effect of the global pandemic, COVID-19, has been felt across several economies that are facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies, several industries have been on a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government as well as the industries is likely to bring the economy back on track and aid in resumption of industrial activities.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the wet chemicals for head-mounted display market. They are as follows:
- BAE Systems, Inc. (The U.K.)
- Collins Aerospace, a United Technologies company (The U.S.)
- Google Inc. (The U.S.)
- HTC Corporation (Taiwan)
- Kopin Corporation, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (The U.S.)
- Recon Instruments, Inc. (Canada)
- Samsung Electronics Co., LTD. (South Korea)
- Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan)
- Novatel Inc. (Canada)
- Thales Defense & Security, Inc. (The U.S.)
- Among others
A head-mounted display (HMD) is a type of device equipped on a helmet or worn on the head that consists of one small display optic either on one eye or both. Owing to their several benefits, HMDs are widely adopted across several industries such as aviation, gaming, medicine, and engineering, among others.
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes detailed analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate that will further contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2027. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as SWOT and PESTEL analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Increasing Adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) Technology to Promote Growth
The emergence of modern technologies has propelled the adoption of advanced head-mounted displays equipped with AR and VR technologies. These technologies aid in eliminating the need for presence of the user to be present physically in dangerous environments, especially, life-threatening military expeditions. The growing number of gamers further presents a significant opportunity for the adoption of these devices across the globe. According to the data by the Newzoo Analytics Platform, there ae about 2.5 billion active gamers across the globe. These factors are expected to contribute to the global head-mounted display market growth in the forthcoming years.
Presence of Prominent Companies in North America to Accelerate Growth
Among all the regions, North America is expected to remain dominant and hold the highest position in the global head-mounted display market during the forecast period. This dominance is attributable to the presence of major companies that manufacture advanced head-mounted display devices in the region.
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase considerable growth backed by the growing adoption of virtual reality technology to develop innovative head-mounted displays in the region between 2020 and 2027.
- Head Mounted
- Processor and Memory
- Enterprise & Industry
- Engineering & Design
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (South America, and the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Product Innovation by Eminent Companies to Augment Growth
The global head-mounted display market comprises small, medium, and large companies striving to maintain a stronghold by focusing on introducing innovative head-mounted display devices. Additionally, the adoption of organic and inorganic growth strategies by other key players is expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Head-Mounted Display Market Industry Developments:
- In October 2019:The U.S. Air Force and Thales Defense and Security Inc. has been awarded a contract with a valuation of USD 8.5 million contract to supply the F-16 helmet-mounted integrated targeting system.
- In September 2019: Lockheed Martin Corporation and The Defense Department (The U.S.) has been awarded a contract with a valuation of USD 352 million to supply the third-generation helmet-mounted displays as a part of advanced F-35 combat aircraft.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: