The global helideck monitoring system market size is expected to reach USD 283.7 million by 2028. The increasing utilization of electric propulsion owing to its user-friendliness, faster, reliable, and highly efficient operational benefits will have a tremendous impact on the market, mentioned in a report, titled “Helideck Monitoring System Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Vertical (Marine, Oil & Gas), System (Hardware (Wind, GPS Sensors, Motion, Meteorology), Software), Application (Commercial, Defense), End-Use (OEMs, Aftermarket) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The market size stood at USD 200.3 million in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.37% between 2021 to 2028.
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the Global Helideck Monitoring System Market are:
- ABB (Switzerland)
- ASB Systems PVT LTD. (India)
- Automasjon & Data AS (Norway)
- Fugro (The Netherlands)
- KONGSBERG (Norway)
- Miros Group (Norway)
- Observator Group (The Netherlands)
- RH Marine (The Netherlands)
- ShoreConnection International AS (Norway)
- SMC (The U.S.)
- Vaisala (Finland)
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Increasing Use of Vessels to Fuel Demand
The growing investments in naval projects are expected to bolster the healthy growth of the market. The increasing utilization of offshore vessels and rigs will demand helideck monitoring systems, in turn, aiding the growth of the market. Moreover, the system provides real-time information to helicopter pilots that can help during potential hazards in offshore operations. Besides, strict safety regulations regarding accidents have led to high demand for such systems, therefore accelerating the growth of the market. However, the cybersecurity concerns about the safety and security of ships and vessels can consequently hamper the growth of the market.
Massive Loss incurred by Oil and Gas Industry during COVID-19 Pandemic
The coronavirus has disrupted the production, transportation, and distribution in the oil and gas industry. Helicopter OEMs are expected to deliver 25% less helicopter due to disrupted supply chains, production halt, and financial crisis. The massive loss suffered by the OEMs will subsequently lead to reduced contracts and investments in the industry. Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates that global liquid fuel production averaged 91.8 million b/d, which was in the second quarter of 2020 down 8.6 million b/d year over year.
Procurement of Naval Ships to Aid Growth in North America
The market size in North America stood is expected to lead the global market. The growth in the region is attributed to the surging oil and gas industry in the U.S. and Canada. The presence of the highest number of naval ships will further promote growth in the region. The growing expenditure in the defense sector for the procurement of naval ships is expected to stimulate the growth of the market in the region. The market in Europe is predicted to witness rapid growth during the forecast period owing to the existing large number of helicopter fleet in countries such as the U.K, France, Russia, and Germany. The presence of prominent players such as Fugro, Vaisala, Observator Group, RH Marine will foster growth in the region.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
April 2019: Hensoldt announced the launch of a new flight data recorder for light helicopters. It integrates the latest sensor technology so that it can record flight, audio, and video data. It contains all the sensors for recording data such as temperature, speed, altitude, and direction.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Read Press Release: