The global voice communication system market size is expected to reach USD 4.54 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.16% during the forecast period. The emergence of next-generation voice communication systems and new VoIP-based VCCS is expected to foster healthy growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled ”Voice Communication Control System Market Size, Share and COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Solution (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Platform (Air, Ground, and Maritime), By Application (Air Traffic Control, Vessel Traffic Control, Strategic Emergency Services, and Others), By End User (Commercial, and Defense), and Regional Forecast, 2020 – 2027 .” The market size stood at USD 3.52 billion in 2019.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
List of the Leading Companies Operating in the Voice Communication Control System (VCCS) Market:
- ASELSAN A.S. (Turkey)
- Copperchase (The U.K.)
- Frequentis AG (Austria)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (The U.S.)
- MEP (Netherlands)
- NATS Limited (The U.K)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (The U.S.)
- Rohde & Schwarz (Germany)
- S.I.T.T.I. S.p.A. (Italy)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Thales Group (France)
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID-19:
The report voice communication control system (VCCS) market includes:
- Important insights into the market
- Latest trends and developments
- Main regions dominating the market
- Market restraint and strategies to overcome financial obstacles
- Information about key players
This Research Report Provides Features Like;
- Discover regional market opportunities and trends
- Identify emerging market demand & dynamics
- Market intelligence with quality and accuracy
- Deliverable formats like PDF, PPT, cloud, etc
- Benchmark against competitors & global industry
- Explore competitive strategy & market share
Increasing Airport Construction Projects to Influence Growth
The rising air passengers around the world has led to the demand for aircraft, thus simultaneously improving prospects of airport construction. The increasing government initiatives to revamp and expand airport infrastructure will have a tremendous impact on the market.
For instance, in 2020, the Indian government announced the construction of 100 new airports by 2024. The deployment of advanced air traffic management systems will create lucrative business opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years. The constant efforts and innovations for seamless air traffic control operations can be a vital factor augmenting the growth of the market. The rising modernization of domestic and international airports by the governments will fuel demand for generation voice communication tool, which, in turn, will aid the expansion of the market.
Stringent Safety Regulations to Dampen Business
The imposition of safety standards by governments is expected to retard the development of the market. For instance, in 2009, EUROCAE WG-67 released three new specifications, including ED-136 to ED-138. In 2012, the group released the ED-137B standard. This standard is referred to as an international standard by the international civil aviation organization (ICAO). The complications associated with VoIP voice communication system design can further limit its adoption, in turn, impeding the market growth.
Moreover, the designs are developed by the European organization for civil aviation equipment (EUROCAE) Working Group 67. It also includes organizations such as the US FAA (Federal Aviation Administration). The aforementioned factors are likely to aggravate business in the forthcoming years.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Airport Modernization Plans to Aid Growth in Asia Pacific
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit a rapid growth rate during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to the ongoing airport projects in India. For instance, to boost air connectivity in the country, India’s Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman allocated Rs 1.7tn for the construction of 100 new airports by 2024. The robust aviation industry in china will offer excellent opportunities for the market. Europe is predicted to account for a significant share during the forecast period owing to the presence of major OEMs in the region such as S.I.T.T.I. S.p.A., Rohde & Schwarz, and NATS Limited, and others.
Key Questions Answered:
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
January 2019: Saab AB, an aerospace and defense company based in Sweden announced that it has signed a contract with Vard Group AS. As per the contract, the company will provide its TactiCall communication system for the Norwegian Coast Guard’s three new vessels.
January 2019: MEP announced the launch of a new broad product range of console VCS for ATC application. SVS995 Console, Console TBP990, Console TCP990, and Console TDP995 are some of the console introduced by MEP.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Key Industry Developments – Key Contracts & Agreements, Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Latest technological Advancements
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Qualitative Insights
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Voice Communication Control System Market
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Steps Taken by the Industry/Government/Companies to Overcome the Impact
- Key Developments in the Industry in Response to COVID-19
- Potential Opportunities due to COVID-19 Outbreak
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels:
Read Latest Blogs from Fortune Business Insights: