The global aircraft antenna manufacturers is set to gain momentum from the introduction to aerospace 3D printing technology. It is extensively used to fabricate complex structures. Unlike the traditional fabrication technology, 3D printing possesses several benefits, such as cost-effectiveness and availability of lightweight aircraft antennas. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a recently published report, titled, “Aircraft Antenna Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Platform (Fixed-Wing, Rotary-Wing), By Frequency Band (VHF & UHF Band, Ka/Ku/K Band, HF Band, X Band, and C Band Others), By End-User (OEM, Aftermarket), By Application (Communication, Navigation & Surveillance) and Regional Forecast 2019 to 2026.” The report further mentions that the aircraft antenna market size is projected to reach USD 626.6 million by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 7.49% during the forecast period. However, it stood at USD 472.4 million in 2018.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ presents a list of organizations operating in the aircraft antenna market. They are as follows:
- Harris Corporation
- Azimut Benetti S.p.A.
- McMurdo Limited
- Antcom Corporation
- TECOM Investment FZ‐LLC
- The Boeing Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Cobham plc
- Other key market players
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Demand for Military UAVs to Drive Growth
Numerous countries are experiencing high investments in the development of top-quality drones and military unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for aiding in various battlefield applications. Besides, the number of research and development activities is rising at a rapid rate. For receiving and transmitting communication signals, UAVs require a specific amount of electronic components. It consists of transponder antennas. UAV antennas also serve many applications, namely, reconnaissance, surveillance, and signal intelligence. These factors would propel the aircraft antenna market growth in the coming years. However, the number of aircraft delivery is declining. It may hamper growth.
High Demand for Commercial UAVs to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these, North America procured USD 201.1 million aircraft antenna market revenue in 2018. It would dominate because of the increasing investments by companies for developing novel aircraft antenna. Apart from this, rising border surveillance activities is surging the usage of UHF enabled military UAVs in the U.S. It would contribute to the market growth in this region.
Asia Pacific, on other hand, is anticipated to grow considerably by exhibiting the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the increasing demand for commercial UAVs in countries, such as India and China. In Europe, the rising number of aircraft deliveries would propel market growth. In France, there is high utilization of reconfigurable liquid antennas in many aircraft. It would also boost market growth in this region.
Aircraft Antennas Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
VHF & UHF Segment to Lead Backed by Rising Usage of Wireless Communication Technology
In terms of frequency band, the market is segregated into X band, C band, Ka/Ku/K band, very high frequency (VHF) & ultra-high frequency (UHF) band, and others. Out of these, the VHF and UHF segment is expected to showcase the dominance in the market owing to the rising utilization of in-flight wireless communication technology. The demand for UHF bands would upsurge because of their ability to provide in-flight radio communications and television broadcasting. The X band segment generated 17% aircraft antenna market share in 2018 on account of the its increasing usage during in-flight radar communication.
The report further mentions that the Aircraft Antenna Market Size is projected to reach USD 626.6 million by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 7.49% during the forecast period. However, it stood at USD 472.4 million in 2018.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What will the market growth rate of Aircraft Antennas Market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving the global Aircraft Antennas Market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in Aircraft Antennas Market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Aircraft Antennas Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Aircraft Antennas Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Aircraft Antennas Market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of Aircraft Antennas Market?
Key Players Aim to Increase Sales by Launching Unique Products
The market consists of several big, medium, and small enterprises. They are focusing on new product launches to boost sales and gain more consumer bases. They’re also keeping up with the latest market trends for fulfilling the demand of the masses.
Below is one of the significant industry developments:
- May 2019: The Boeing Company launched its latest flat satellite communications (SATCOM) broadband antenna. It would aid in getting high-speed data in the military aircraft. Production of the same would begin in 2020.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: