The global helicopter market size is expected to reach USD 68.34 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.96% during the forecast period. The integration of advanced technologies such as single engine operative mode and Fly-by-wire with autonomous capabilities in helicopters can be an essential factor augmenting the growth of the market, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Helicopter Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Civil and Commercial, and military), By Application (Emergency medical service (EMS), Corporate Services, Search and Rescue Operations, Oil And Gas, Defense, Homeland Security, And Others), By System (Airframe, Engine, Avionics, Landing Gear System, Cabin Interiors), By Point of Sale (OEMs and Aftermarket), By Weight (Light Weight, Medium, And Heavy), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”the market size stood at USD 48.19 billion in 2019.
The whole world is fighting with this health crisis caused by the coronavirus. The authorities of several countries have initiated lockdown to prevent the spread of this deadly virus. Such strategies have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
The report helicopter market encompasses:
- Latest Industry Trends
- Frequent strategies implemented by competitors
- Global records and market figures
- Leading region in terms of revenue and share
Rising Demand for Advanced Military Helicopters to Foster Market Growth
The surge in transnational disputes among numerous countries has led the reinforcement of security systems, monitoring methods, and combat techniques in the military division, which, in turn, will spur opportunities for the market. The growing border disputes and terrorist activities have subsequently increased the defense budget, leading to modernization and deployment of military helicopters and fighter jets, thus boosting the market growth. The escalation in the defense budget is likely to enable speedy expansion of the market. As stated by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), the global military expenditure has increased by 3.6% in 2019 as compared to 2018. The growing emphasis on modernization programs by numerous countries is predicted to have a tremendous impact on the market during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
List of Key Players Profiled in the Helicopter Market Research Report are:
- Airbus SAS (Leiden, the Netherlands)
- Bell Helicopter Textron (Texas, the U.S.)
- The Boeing Company (Illinois, United States)
- Leonardo Spa (Rome, Italy)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (Maryland, United States)
- Russian Helicopters, LSC (Moscow, Russia)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Tokyo, Japan)
- MD Helicopters, Inc. (Arizona, United States)
- Korean Aerospace Industries, Ltd. (Sachsen, South Korea)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Robinson Helicopter Company (California, United States)
- Other Players
Objective of Studies:
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyse the Helicopter Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter five force analysis etc.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Helicopter Market
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current Helicopter Market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Veterinary Ultrasound Devices Market
Demand for Air Ambulance Services to Augment Growth in North America
The market size in North America stood at USD 14.41 billion in 2019 and is expected to witness a high growth rate in the forthcoming years. The growth of the region is attributed to the presence of major players in the market. The surge in the defense budget by the U.S. government for the modernization of military helicopters will contribute positively to the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing demand for air ambulance services owing to the increasing COVID-19 patients will further improve prospects of the market in the forthcoming years. The rising favorable policies in the U.S and Canada will spur opportunities for the market in the foreseeable future. The market in Europe is expected to witness a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to the rising cognizance of technologically advanced helicopters. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to rise tremendously during the forecast period due to the rising investment in RandD by major players. The increasing border disputes between China and India will increase the deployment of military helicopters. The Middle East and Africa is predicted to observe a low CAGR during the forecast period.
June 2020: Lockheed Martin Corporation signed a contract with the Indian Navy worth USD 375 million. The contract will include the customization of the hardware and software in 24 Sikorsky MH-60R anti-submarine warfare helicopters.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Helicopter Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
View other Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Connect us via Social Media Channels: